Agriculture is a great theme to teach the interaction of science, social science and technology. These lessons teach students about modern agriculture, an important American industry from which children are becoming further and further removed. In conjunction with these lesson plans, show the downloadable PowerPoint slides available under the “Presentations” tab of this website. Great topics to be used around Earth Day or Thanksgiving.
View and Print PDF Versions below:
- Grades 3-4 Then And Now
- Grades 4-5 Ag And Economics
- Grades 4-5 Slice Of Soil
- Grades 5-6 Food For All
- Grades 3-4 What’s In A Field
- Grades 4-5 Ag Technology
- Grades 4-5 Crop Protection
- Grades 5-6 Abilities Of Ag
- Grades 3-4 Farmers Land Partnership
- Grades 3-6 Agriculture Creations
- Grades 5-6 Benefits Of Biotechnology
- Grades 5-6 Integrated Pest Management
- Grades 4-5 Growing Our Fuel.
- Grades 4-5 Place Time
- Grades 5-6 Positive Energy.
- Grades 5-6 What’s Driving Biofuels