|The CropLife Ambassador Network (CAN)
makes it easy to spread the good word about agriculture.
Step 1: View
Welcome to the CropLife Ambassador Network. Find out who we are, what we do, and what we offer you.
View this short clip of an ambassador speaking to a class.
Step 2: Join Now
Step 3: Presentation Supplies
Step 4: Visit Schools
- CAN’s coordination services are available to those within MACA’s boundary states: CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, SD, OH and WI.
- CAN’s Program Coordinator will notify you by email when there is a need for an ambassador in your designated travel areas. The coordinator will identify classrooms in your area that would welcome a guest speaker about agriculture. Some speaker requests will be listed on our website homepage. Check the listing frequently and sign up right from the home page during the campaigns or email [email protected] to help out.
- You can find you own speaking opportunities.
For those outside MACA’s boundary states, use our downloadable marketing materials to find speaking opportunities in your area. And please report back to us once you do so we can keep track of our program outreach. Simply send an email to [email protected] or fill out this post presentation form.
- For those outside MACA’s boundary states, use our downloadable marketing materials to find speaking opportunities in your area.
Step 5: Report your activity
- Complete an activity report after all presentations. We need your help in tracking all program outreach.