|The CropLife Ambassador Network (CAN)
makes it easy to spread the good word about agriculture.
Step 1: View
Welcome to the CropLife Ambassador Network. Find out who we are, what we do, and what we offer you.
- View this 12 minute video excerpt of an ambassador teaching a 5th grade class.
Step 2: Join Now
- Become a registered C.A.N. ambassador
- Participation Agreement Form (PDF-Required for FFA members only)
Step 3: Presentation Supplies
- Preview and download Presentations
- Request Additional Presentation Materials
- Presentation techniques (PDF)
Step 4: Visit Schools
- CAN’s coordination services are available to those within MACA’s boundary states: CO, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO,NE, ND,SD, OH, WI. C.A.N’s program coordinator will notify you by email when the school campaign begins. The coordinator will identify 3rd – 6th grade classrooms in your area that would welcome a guest speaker about agriculture. All speaker requests are listed on our website homepage. Check the listing frequently and sign up right from the home page during the campaigns.
- Find you own speaking opportunities.
For those outside MACA’s boundary states, use our downloadable marketing materials to find speaking opportunities in your area.
Step 5: Report your activity
Complete an activity report after all presentations with our materials. Helps us document program usage.